Calendar of Topics
*Introduction to Ecommerce and Amazon 0.Introduction to E-commerce and Amazon (FBA PL and FBM) and other markets. *Product Research and Product Hunting
1. Amazon Product Hunting using – How to define criteria for a winning product + Using tools to hunt products (JS, Helium 10, VL)
2. Create your own Amazon account from Pakistan in class. Intro to Company Creation from Pak, USA & UK for a professional account.
3. Practise Session on using Tools – Hands-on experience.
4. Profitability Analysis – Use FBA Calculator based on initial Sourcing and making Product Hunting Reports. Gated and Ungated Categories and Patent Check.
5. Tax Issues and Estimation. *How to Source a Product
6. Product Sourcing (Criteria to find supplier, Platforms, techniques)
7. Source a product during class and finalize your own product.
* Listing Creation & Optimization –
8. Keyword Research – Extract top 10 and top 50 KWs of your product during a live session in the class.
9. Create your own New Product Listing using your own Amazon Seller Central
10. Product Error Fixing (Suppressed Listing – Quality Alert etc)
11. Branding through Photoshoot, Videography, and A+/EBC Content Creation
12. Create Shipment Plan in the Class
13. Overview of FBA Wholesale
14. Overview of Daraz
* Launching and Ranking
15. Create PPC and Coupons for your listing.
16. Optimize PPC based on one week Search Terms research
17. Using Deals, Promotions, and Vine Program
18. Reviews Building (Search, Find and Buy Method), FB & Insta Marketing
* FBA Order Management
19. Stock Checking and Inventory Forecasting + Order Management (FBM)
20. Amazon Case opening – How to approach Amazon support (Conversation with support).
21. Financials (Statements – Transaction Reports,etc)+ Checking Account Health. *Understanding Brand DashBoard
22. Brand Analytics, Brand Dashboard, and Brand CatalogManager
23. Communication Skills, Answering Questions, Making and Presenting Reports.
24. Fiverr/Upwork account creation for Freelancing + Freelancing Ethics – How to attract clients as a VA
25. Making and Presenting Business Proposal.
26. Textile Business Portal and how we can link it with e-commerce.